Sunday, February 16, 2014

un-spectular-ity



Well, well, well.

On one hand, I just really wish for a more spectacular life but on the other hand I feel like I really need that whole scheduled familiarity. 


What I know is that I would really like to have something interesting to post about, but there's not that much to say. :<




My nails are really short atm(like really, really short), but here are some old-ish nail pics:











One of the only things that did not change within the last few years is my ever-lasting love for this T-shirt! 



Snow. some weeks ago :






I went to a school-prom so yay for me for socializing a bit(I liked my outfit. A one-piece and a black 3/4 sleeve jacket and my beloved new belt):







I also went to Vienna with my parents and my little sister where I saw Ellie Goulding in concert! I've been listening to her music for a couple of years now and ..she's such a cutie and she's got an amazing voice ;a;

(The concert hall was so beautiful omg) 







AND...look at my new babies ;A; <3




I just wanted to buy a new ring but there was a -60% sale on the bracelet, how was I supposed to resist!?




The collection so far:





Selfie-time:











Yah, that's it...see ya <3


1 comment:

  1. OH GOTT DER OHNEZAHN!!! *--------* mega derbe neid!! XD Sehr schöne Nägel und Outfits.. <3

    ReplyDelete