Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Things I bought in London

Hello guys!

So as I promised - here's the post about things I bought in London. 


When we went to Sainsburys on our first day we were absolutely amazed by they fact that they sell such a lot of various stuff and when I saw the PotC movie collection for 12pounds I just had to buy it haha.




My Primark haul consisting of..
A black hat
a grey/white pullover
a black/silver blouse
a black top with chain straps
 black/white leggings
snake skin leggings
a tote bag
hair pins
a hand cuff
and "caviar" nail polish



I bought this shirt in a biiiig DVD/CD shop, they had tons of fandom shirts and posters!




Bought this stuff in a pretty cool store we stumbled across, the top has some cute back details







I wanted some typical tourist-stuff as well haha





From the Who Shop 




From the Harry Potter Studios Merch-Shop



A little stele-flashlight, bought in a bookstore


From topshop, I absolutely love this



Purchased at Camden market:




I took this home with me for my parents and my little sister ( Well, the porridge was for me - always wanted to try it, safe to say I got pretty obsessed with it, I actually pre-ordered some from amazon as we don't have this stuff here haha)




AND...!!!
oh lord. I wanted this for so long and it was actually my belated birthday present:




 Madly in love with it.





 So that's it I guess.


See ya <3





1 comment:

  1. oh my god so many nice stuff!!! *__*
    and oh my goood vivienne westwood and harry potter djkvdncs.d

    ReplyDelete