Thursday, October 17, 2013

AniNite 2013 - Day three, sunday 11.08.13 - Romper.. and no belt.



Hello guys!


So this is part three (the last part) of my incredibly late convention posts! Mainly to show you my outfit and some of the cosplay pics that I took. 
I wanted to wear my d.i.a sailor romper and my skinny lip belt but I forgot the belt in my suitcase (well done) so the outfit was a bit...well, plain. 




Anyways, here are the pictures:








Idk somehow I always stare like a deer that's about to get hit by a car



Make up close up






 I saw a guy wearing a mau5head !


Mika and Yo as Lady Loki and Lady Thor!  


Aaaand a Tardis Cosplay!






So that's pretty much it I guess. As I already mentioned - no special happenings whatsoever. It was nice being there once again though :)





See ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment