Sunday, December 30, 2012

Skinny Lip belt and new gyaru top/dress

Hello guys~



I finally got myself a wonderful belt haha c:

I always wanted to have a D.I.A/skinny lip belt as I'm really into that kind of belt-style but you probably know that they're pretty expensive (especially the D.I.A ones) ;a; 


But I had luck and found a SNLP belt for a reasonable amount of money and I couldn't resist buying it

So here it is







One of the rhinestones fell off(yes I bought it that way) but I'll try to fix that as soon as possible

I'm kinda afraid of wearing it because I'm afraid of losing or ruining it ( Oh I know that sounds stupid), but I don't think it'd be a good idea to wear it in winter anyways as you can't see it beyond all that thick jackets and stuff.

Anyways, I really like it c:




Furthermore, I bought some kind of a dress...top...thingy a while ago:










It's longer and also bigger than I expected it to be, so I'm thinking about shortening it as I'm not really the type to wear dresses randomly... and I'd also like to wear this just as a top as I really like its style.
We'll see.






I think that's it.

 I'll be off to Salzburg tomorrow to celebrate a bit.

I wish y'all a nice New Years eve! Have fun!


See you~


1 comment:

  1. Ich freu mich schon auf dich :33
    *knuddel*

    Vergiss das Wichtelgeschenk nicht xD

    ReplyDelete