Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Trip to greece

Hey guise.


Seems like a lot of people had pretty cool travels in the holidays ..and I.. went to Greece again. ( even if I returned nearly two weeks ago but I didn't find time to write something about it since then)

So,..well. Let me show you a few pics.



Some extremely delicious food I ate at the airport.





They had that weird fish spa..it's basically a small tub full of fish which kinda..eat all the old skin from people's feet. 



 Some derpyness. Nobody fucking cared about how I look anyways haha xD



frappucino. mhhhh~




It looked very beautiful, + it remembered me a bit on hogwarts at night haha.







nomnomnom







The beach :3 
I went snorkeling a lot and I saw a lot of cool fish ! Aaaand I saw two morays and an octopus . At first I was like "wuuuuut ommmmg.", but they looked so cool c: I also found a lot of seashells and some skeletons of sea urchins but I don't have a pic of them D: 









So alltogether it was very nice, even tough it was waaay too hot and there were lots of fuckin mosquitoes.








See ya~



4 comments:

  1. omg what's the name of the place >.< cuz I think it's same place I was at, two weeks ago as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's the place ^^ it's really nice don't you think :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww cool :D Yes it is, even tough it was waaay too hot for me haha..and the mosquitoes were super annoying :c

      Delete