Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New video(make up tutorial), blogaward and comment

Yooo guiseee.


I made a new video
It's my first attempt to make a make-up tutorial.
I'm also planning to make a hair tutorial soon because some people asked for it c: 



Tell me if you like it.


Soooo...uhm.
Some time ago I got this comment here on blogspot
it's pretty cute haha but I never had a old blog xD I just changed the name. And I never really deleted old pictures.. o: ok. I did by now and I guess I'm going to make a post about how my style changed over the years soon buuuut if you want to see some special old pictures just tell me.


ohh and I got tagged with the "Liebster Blog award" c: thanks <3 !

the rules ..
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
Oh and you have to choose 11 people and tag them but as I'm too lazy for that..just feel tagged if you want to haha.

So. 11 things about me.
1) As you may noticed already I changed my blog design and my name again. The blog design will might change again in the future but I hope I'll just keep the name now. 
2) As you might realized, I can hardly decide anything and I don't know what I really want.
3) Currently I'm only listening to english music.
4) I describe myself as weird and I also get described as weird by other persons
5) I don't have a problem with being weird. I prefer being weird and unique to being normal and boring.
6) I wanted to start making youtube videos about 2 years ago but I was so lazy that I started,well,now.
7) My english isn't perfect and so it's my goal to be able to speak fluent english one day.
8) It's been my dream to become an actress for a few years now. I want to do something creative.
9) Sometimes I think too much about various things so I sometimes get stuck in my imagination while being awake.
10) Sleeping without dreaming isn't half as beautiful as sleeping with dreaming a lot is.
11) I want cake. now.


And here are the 11 questions I got from moe monstereye :3

1. If you are on facebook: What disturbs you the most on facebook?
The stupid people. I've got a lot of people I don't even like in my "friends list" what's kinda stupid but I want to make a new fb profile anyways.

2. Do you drink water with or without bubbles?
both.

3. What do you do if you don't have ANY idea what to do at 1:41 am? (I am posting this stupid question. XD)
If I have internet access I'm going to watch videos..or movies.
If not...mobile internet maybe haha.

4. Do you like American food?
well it depends on what you mean with "american food" xD

5. Do you have a male or a female best friend? Or both? (Or do you have ANY friends? XDD)
2 female best friends. Well I hate calling somebody best friend. Let's just say I've got 2 very close friends which I know a long time and other good friends haha.

6. How would you call yourself if you would be in an anime?
Ryu.

7. Do you have any annoying thing (like a tradition) you do every day?
uhm no. I don't think so.

8. Tell me 3 things you would like to change on yourself.
I would like to be skinny, Have healthy longer hair and a prettier face(and healthier skin). Oh and I'd like to be able to sing very well.

9. How would you react if a J-Rock song would be played in the radio?
I think it would be..funny maybe xD

10. Do you sometimes feel sad suddenly for no reason?
Yeees. I hate it.

11. Are you annoyed now from all these stupid questions?
No not really .




Soo that's it for today.
Tomorrow I'm going to linz to see some of my sweethearts again <3



see you <3 

1 comment: