Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A bit of an update, pictures and a new video

hey guys~

soooo summer vacation is here c:

Last friday I went to innsbruck with jeanny,lisa and janine.
it was the first time since 2 years (I guess) that we 4 were there together haha.
We had looooots of fun and we were like....well,weird. Like always haha.
I danced around with jeanny in the middle of the city and we sung some funny stuff and jeeeez it was wonderful. I really missed those things.

that's what happens everytime if I have no time for styling. cap and not-glasses glasses.




Yesterday I decided to try another look and I took a few pictures






I also made a video!


No I'm not always like this,trust me.
oh at least I hope so



today I went for a little shopping spree.....

......and I wasted my money on things like nailpolish, peeling aaaand this super cool lipgloss because it was cheap. and silver.



I guess that's it for now. see you

1 comment: