Monday, April 30, 2012

the last few days, gets and the D concert

Hey guys ~


sorry for being so lazy.

My life isn't that spectacular atm and I've got a few problems but well....


Sooooooo......

I had an ear infection last week, what was pretty annoying because I had to write my math test a week later and ew.. I totally freaked out because I wanted to go to the D concert in munich on sunday so badly

AND I WENT THERE
AND I FUCKING REGRET NOTHING

yeah. 
I went to munich quite early where I met jin and ray and aki and a friend of ray whose name I forgot. 
We had a lot of fun talking shit and stuff. like always c:
Then we went to the concert hall and waited....what was funny on one hand but COLD because it was raining.
LIKE ON THE D CONCERT LAST YEAR.
we were allowed to go into the foyer(don't know if it can be described as this haha) and waited. An hour before the beginning of the concert we had to go out again. 
Where it started to hail oAo
LIKE FCKIN LAST YEAR.
( We secretly made the band responsible for this xD)


But then we were finally  allowed to go into the hall c: I stood on the front,left. uhuhu.
an hour later the Q&A started. and deeeear god. 
I I never expected I'll "fangirl" over a jrocker ever again, to be honest.
But wow.




The concert was......awesome.








last but not least: new gets c:

jewerich #3 lashes. expensive as fuck and one pair was already broken when it arrived so I had to repair it. fuck you too, seller.


cheap lower lashes



new wig c: I'll try to style it sujimori-like



aaaand the flags I bought at the concert 




song of the day:



so that's it.
see ya <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you had fun time with D!
    Oh, you got nice catch! I also hope that I could catch HIDE-ZOU's guitar pick~ ♥ *o* Maybe this time I can catch it also~

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a really good quality wig! (*ΦωΦ)

    ReplyDelete